Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Orange Blossom

I don't usually post about what I'm wearing, cos I don't think I'm a fashionable person. My style is more classic casual..jeans, shirt, cardigans, all in basic colors. I'm wearing orange today, which is totally not my color, however, this batik dress is so pretty, I just can't help it but to bring it home. And while I'm out of my comfort area, I might as well throw this beige satin shoes on and leave the trusted black heels at home. The shoes have the chunkiest high heels, which I thought will be more comfortable than the regular heels. Boy, how I was wrong!! The shoes are pure torture. I can handle the pain only because they look pretty.

Sigh...the things women do for style and fashion..!


Too bad I didn't get a good shot on the shoes
..love-Ita

No comments:

Post a Comment