Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Felly's first jeans

Felly is always dressed in dresses or skirts. She owned her first shorts about 6 months ago. And never had a pair of jeans.

It's not that I against a pair of jeans, heck, I practically live in them. It's just that Felly has always been a chubby little girl. Putting on a thick and stiff jeans on her seemed like  a torturous idea. Unlike jeans, cotton material is breezy and light, allows her to move freely.

But a girl needs a jeans, no matter what. It's just a matter of time until I found the perfect one for her. And I did last night. I found a pair of jeans that are not thick and stiff, with rubber waist. When she put them on, I saw that the jeans are very comfy, allows her to jump and squat easily. And the most important thing, she's happy. A happy baby means a happy mama.

Here are some photos of her modelling her new jeans.



Btw, I edited both photos using this cool website, www.picnik.com

...love-Ita

No comments:

Post a Comment