Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Party 4 Kids

Party 4 Kids is my other store, a new baby in my craft world. As the name is obviously tell, the store is about kids and party (d'uh..), I sell birthday goodie bags, souvenirs and gifts. All are made from scratch, using imported cotton fabric. And what makes the products so special is that all are available for custom made order.

Mommies can choose the color of the fabric and the appliques, according to the theme of the party. Personalized gifts are available as well, with the birthday kid's name embroidered on the gifts.

Making gifts and souvenirs for children are so much fun! I get to use bright colors and the ideas for appliques are endless. So, here are some samples from my craft room.

Postman Bag - Robot

Lil' Artist Goodie Bag

Kiddie Backpack

Mini Backpack

Scrunchy Goodie Bag

Round Pillow

For a custom-made order, please contact:
Ita
Phone: +62815 8549 7607
Email: party4kids@ymail.com



..Love- Ita

No comments:

Post a Comment