Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Refashion: too small girly shirt + too large man shirt

Another refashion project.

This is one of my daughter's favorite shirt, but she outgrew it so fast, the shirt became too short for her. As an hoarder, surely I didn't have the heart to throw it away, knowing I could make something out of it.


Then, on my recent trip to nearby factory outlet, I found this blue shirt that perfectly match to the blue flower on her shirt. This size of the blue shirt was XXL, so I would have plenty of fabric to play around. And the price is super cheap, only Rp. 5000.


After a few cut, sewn here and there..then, my little girl has a new dress.



I added some stacked circles for embellishments.

Too bad I can't show the step-by-step photo. I always do my craft at night and the light is not very good for photo taking.

I still have one more extra large shirt in dusty pink and have been toying with the refashion ideas in my head. Can't wait to see what it'll turn into :)

...love-Ita

No comments:

Post a Comment