Thursday, August 5, 2010

My sewing room

Dear Husband and I went on an home hunting on Sunday. We want to consider living in an apartment, so we went to Thamrin Residence and checked out their show unit. I lived in an apartment before, but that was when I was still a single, so I didnt have a problem with the idea of living in a tiny concrete cubicle on a high rise building. But now I have a family, I want to have a home where my child can run around, having a backyard where she can ride her bike..

Having our own home is still our biggest dream, hopefully that dream is not so far away from our reach. Whether it's an apartment or a house, there is one must-have in that home of ours...my very own sewing workshop, where I can indulge my craft passion. So I logged on to polyvore and try to create my craft sanctuary

And here it is...




..love-Ita

No comments:

Post a Comment